Turkey and Dumplings
- 2 cans Campbell's chunky turkey soup
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 1/3 cup milk
- In a saucepan, bring soup to boil.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix and milk with fork.
- Drop 5 to 6 spoonsful of the batter onto boiling soup.
- Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 10 minutes.
- Cover. Cook 10 minutes more.
Yield: 4 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes