- 2 (11 ounce) cans condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons instant minced onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (6 ounce) package dry hash brown potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can luncheon meat, cubed
- 1 16 ounce) can whole green beans, drained
- In large cast iron pot, stir soup and water together until smooth.
- Add seasonings.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat through, stirring frequently, until potatoes are tender.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Camping and Hiking Recipes