Jack Daniels Whiskey Balls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups toasted chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 2 3/4 cups)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar, plus additional for rolling cookies
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's Tennessee Whiskey
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Blend well with hands.
- Form into 1-inch balls rolling dough between hands.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar.
- Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 5 dozen.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Ball Recipes