Kahlua Cocoa Balls
- 1/2 cup Kahlua
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup chopped candied cherries
- 1/3 cup chopped golden raisins
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 1/2 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- Confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, chopped or ground nuts
- Combine Kahlua with syrup and fruits.
- Blend sugar, cocoa, crumbs and pecans.
- Combine mixtures.
- Shape into small balls.
- Roll in desired coating.
- Freeze or store in an airtight container.