- 3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafers (about 60 cookies)
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 cup Jose Cuervo Gold tequila
- 2 shots margarita mix*
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Granulated or confectioners' sugar (for rolling)
- Mix crushed wafers, confectioners' sugar and nuts in large bowl.
- Stir in tequila, margarita mix and corn syrup.
- Shape mixture into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate for 3 days before serving to blend all the
* Margarita mix may be omitted to make Tequila Balls.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.