Mocha Rum Balls
- 1/4 cup freeze dried instant coffee
- 1/4 cup rum
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups vanilla wafers, finely chopped
- 1 cup chopped nuts, your choice
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Dash of salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, dissolve coffee in rum and water.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Roll into small balls.
- Store in a tightly covered container for 2 days.
- Before serving, roll in confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Ball Recipes