As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup warm mashed potatoes
- 1 pound flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 bar paraffin
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Combine potatoes, coconut, almond extract and confectioners' sugar in a
bowl. Blend thoroughly.
- Form into 3/4-inch balls. Set aside.
- Melt paraffin and chocolate chips in a double boiler over hot water.
- Remove from heat, but keep over hot water.
- Dip balls into chocolate.
- Place on wax paper to cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Ball Recipes