Peanut Butter Balls
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) jar chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)butter, melted
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (1 to 2 inch) square paraffin
- Combine Rice Krispies, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and butter in a large bowl. Mix well with hands and shape into 1/2 to 1 inch balls and chill 1 hour.
- While the balls are chilling, melt chocolate chips and paraffin in a double boiler.
- Using a fork and spoon, dip balls into chocolate mixture.
- Place on wax paper and chill.
These can be made well in advance and frozen.