Peanut Butter Balls
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (18 ounce) jar chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (1- to 2-inch) square paraffin
- Combine Rice Krispies, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and margarine
in a large bowl. Mix well with hands and shape into 1/2- to 1-inch balls and
chill 1 hour.
- While the balls are chilling, melt chocolate chips and paraffin in a double
- Using a fork and spoon, dip balls into chocolate mixture.
- Place on wax paper and chill.
These can be made well in advance and frozen.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Ball Recipes