Peanut Butter Balls
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (18 ounce)
jar chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 3 cups semisweet
- 1 (1- to 2-inch) square paraffin
- Combine Rice Krispies, confectioners' sugar, peanut butter and margarine
in a large bowl. Mix well with hands and shape into 1/2- to 1-inch balls and
chill 1 hour.
- While the balls are chilling, melt chocolate chips and paraffin in a double
- Using a fork and spoon, dip balls into chocolate mixture.
- Place on wax paper and chill.
These can be made well in advance and frozen.