Peanut Butter Cookie Balls
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces (2 cups) peanut butter
- 1 cup melted margarine
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 large plain Hershey Bar
- Small amount of paraffin
- Mix together confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, margarine, Rice Krispies
and chopped nuts. Shape into walnut-size balls.
- In a double boiler melt the chocolate chips, Hershey Bar, and paraffin.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate.
- Place on wax paper and let chill.
Makes about 6 dozen.