As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 1/2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- Combine crumbs, pecans, preserves, chocolate chips and rum in a large bowl,
- Shape mixture into 1 1/4-inch balls.
- Roll balls in confectioners' sugar.
- To store, refrigerate in a tightly-covered container up to 1 week.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Ball Recipes