This is my great grandmother's homemade recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small pack chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 2 small packs coconut
- Heat sweetened condensed milk in a pot over medium (keep on medium). When you see little bubbles in milk, add chocolate chips. Wait until chocolate melts.
- Take off stove.
- Stir in oatmeal and coconut.
- Fill a spoon with mixture and put it in your hand. Form into a ball.
- Roll around in some coconut.
- Let stand for about 5 minutes, and enjoy.
Shared with Recipe Goldmine by April Bolger.