Walnut Bourbon Balls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups (5 dozen) crushed vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- Mix well the crumbs, cocoa, sugar and nuts.
- Add corn syrup and bourbon.
- Form into 1-inch diameter balls.
- Roll each in sifted confectioners' sugar.
Yield: about 3 dozen
Helpful hint: Process the vanilla wafers in a food processor.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Candy Ball Recipes