This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Candy Bar Crescent Puffs
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 4 (snack size) Milky Way or Snickers candy bars
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons cocoa
- 2 or 3 teaspoons milk
- Colored sprinkles
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Cut each candy bar in half crosswise. Place
one candy piece on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up. Start at shortest side
and roll to opposite side. Pinch edges of dough to seal. Dip one side in melted
butter. Place rolls point side down in ungreased muffin cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan. Cool slightly.
- In small bowl, combine all glaze ingredients until smooth. Drizzle over warm
rolls. Garnish with sprinkles.