This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Candy Bar Croissants
- 1 (8 ounce) tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
- 2 (1.55 ounce) plain milk chocolate candy bars, broken into small pieces
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Unroll crescent roll dough; separate into triangles. Brush with butter. Arrange
candy bar pieces evenly over triangles; roll up from the wide end. Place point side
down on a greased baking sheet; curve ends slightly. Brush with egg and sprinkle
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Yield: 8 servings