This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Candy Bar Fudge
- 1 (12 ounce ) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 ( 3.7 ounce ) Snickers candy bars, chopped
- 1 can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Milk Chocolate Frosting
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray lightly
with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt chips in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from
heat. OR, microwave chips in medium- size microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 1 to 2
minutes, or until chips are melted, stirring occasionally.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the chopped candy bars. Add frosting and remaining candy
bars. Blend well.
- Spread in sprayed foil-lined pan. Sprinkle with reserved 2 tablespoons of the
chopped candy bars. Refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Remove fudge from pan by lifting foil. Remove foil from fudge. Cut into squares.
Makes 36 squares.