This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Candy Bar Macaroons
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup mashed potato flakes
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) milk chocolate bar
- 1/2 (1 1/2 ounce) box paraffin
- In large bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, coconut and potato flakes. Add
water and stir until well mixed. If mix is too dry, add 1 to 2 teaspoons water;
cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- In top of double boiler, melt chocolate bar and paraffin; roll mix into 1-inch
balls. Using a wooden pick, dip balls into chocolate to coat. Allow chocolate to
set a few seconds; place on wax paper.