This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Candy Bar Meltaways
- 1 roll refrigerator sugar Slice 'n' Bake cookies
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) package Milky Way junior-size bars
- 1/2 cup cornflake crumbs, crushed
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- Pat cookie dough in bottom of ungreased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Arrange candy evenly
over crust; return to oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until candy softens.
- Remove from oven; spread.
- Sprinkle with cornflake crumbs and nuts; press lightly.
- Cool; cut into 36 bars.