This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Candy Bar Muffins
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- Fun-size candy bars (Snickers, Milky Way, etc.)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Unroll a package of crescent rolls. Wrap a triangle fun size candy bar. Seal
all the seams.
- Melt butter and dip each rolled candy bar into the butter.
- Place in a muffin pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix together any remaining butter with chocolate chips.
- Drizzle melted chocolate on top of finished muffins.