This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Candy Bar Squares
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 (1 3/4 ounce) chocolate covered candy bars, chopped and divided
- Beat butter or margarine and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer at medium
speed until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs.
- Mix in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Reserve 1/2 cup chopped candy for topping; stir remaining candy into flour mixture.
Spread into 13 x 9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup candy.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.