This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Almond Pie
- 1/2 cup milk
- 20 marshmallows
- 1 large Hershey candy bar with almonds
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat milk and marshmallows together; add 1/2 candy bar. Stir until smooth and
candy bar is melted; cool.
- Add 1/2 of the Cool Whip, pinch of salt and vanilla extract to the cooled marshmallow
- Pile remaining Cool Whip on top of the pie.
- Grate the other 1/2 candy bar
and use to garnish the top.