This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Chip Almond Pie
- 6 chocolate bars with almonds
- 17 marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 baked Graham cracker crust
- Melt chocolate bars and marshmallows in milk in top of double boiler. Cool.
- Fold in whipped cream, chocolate chips and slivered almonds.
- Pour into Graham cracker crust. Garnish with shaved chocolate.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/12/01 1:49:06 pm.