This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 1/3 cups coconut
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) Hershey chocolate with almonds candy bar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Melt butter and mix with coconut; press into 8-inch pie plate.
- Bake until light brown; let cool.
- Melt chocolate over low heat with water added.
- When cool, add container of Cool Whip to chocolate mixture.
- Pour into coconut pie shell and freeze for several hours before serving.