This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
- 1 1/4 cups butter, melted
- 4 cups peanut butter
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar
- 7 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 square paraffin (1 bar)
- 1 (9 1/2 ounce) Hershey candy bar
- 1 (6 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- Mix butter, peanut butter, confectioners' sugar and Rice Krispies together
in a large mixing bowl. Mix well and form into 1-inch balls.
- Chill for at least three hours.
- In top of a double boiler, melt paraffin, candy bar and chocolate chips.
- Dip chilled peanut butter balls into chocolate.
- Place on wax paper to harden.