This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Clark Bar Whipped Cream Pie
Vanilla Wafer Crumb Crust
- 1 1/3 cups finely crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 (9-inch) Vanilla Wafer Crumb Crust
- 16 marshmallows, quartered
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3 Clark Bars, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- Vanilla Wafer Crumb Crust: Combine ingredients. Press onto bottom and sides of buttered 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 to 8 minutes. Cool.
- Pie: Combine marshmallows and milk in top of double boiler. Heat over boiling water
until marshmallows are melted. Cool.
- Fold in candy, vanilla extract and whipped cream. Pour into crumb crust.
- Chill thoroughly.
- Garnish with sweetened whipped cream and coarsely chopped candy.
Makes 6 servings.