This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Creamy Milky Way Bar Pudding
- 2 (2.23 ounce) Milky Way Bars, sliced
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 (4 serving size) box vanilla flavored instant pudding or pie filling
- 1 container sour cream
- Stir Milky Way Bars, 1/4 cup milk and cocoa in medium saucepan over low heat
- Place mixture in medium bowl and chill 10 minutes or until cold.
- Stir in remaining milk and pudding mix. Blend with a wire whisk or rotary eater
until smooth and slightly thickened. Blend in sour cream.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
Yield: about 4 servings
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 10/11/2001 9:16 am.