This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Crunchy Fudge Fondue
- 4 Nestle Crunch candy bars (44 grams), chopped
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk or whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- Break candy bars in half and place in 2 cup microwavable bowl, along with evaporated
milk or cream and corn syrup.
- Microwave on MEDIUM for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
- Serve warm with fruit or cookies for dipping.
Makes 1 cup - about 4 servings.
Dippers: shortbread fingers, strawberries, mandarin orange segments, kiwi wedges,
banana slices, etc.