This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Your guests will be in awe of your ability to layer ice cream and chocolate.
- 9 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 container Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 Heath Bars
- 5 Reese's peanut butter cups
- Cover the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch glass dish with ice cream sandwiches. You may
have to cut the last row to make them fit snugly. Spread about 1/4 inch Cool Whip
on top of sandwiches.
- Crumble the candy over the dish.
- Place in freezer.
- Cut into square pieces and serve as an original homemade dessert.