This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Gooey Baby Ruth Brownies
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate brownie mix
- 3 (2.1 ounce) Nestle Baby Ruth Candy Bars, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions. Stir in chopped Baby
Ruth. Pour into prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in small mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in egg and
milk. Using knife or spatula, swirl cream cheese mixture into brownie batter to
create a marbling effect.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
in center comes out almost clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars using a wet knife.