This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Grand Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups oatmeal (run through blender)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (add to oat powder)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 (4 ounce) Hershey candy bar, grated
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cream the butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Mix together the flour, oatmeal, baking powder and salt. Add the chocolate chips,
Hershey candy bar and chopped nuts.
- Use a tablespoon
of dough for each cookie and place 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Watch carefully.
Makes 6 to 7 dozen.