This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup cream
- 3 tablespoons creme de cocoa
- 3 tablespoons green creme de menthe
- 1 cup dairy whipped cream
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate crumb crust
- 1 dark milk chocolate candy bar
- 2 tablespoons chocolate cookie crumbs
Chocolate Crumb Crust
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 to 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- Filling: In a 2-quart glass dish, combine marshmallows and cream.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes until marshmallows puff.
- Blend evenly; add creme de cocoa and creme de menthe, stirring well.
- Chill for 20 to 25 minutes until thickened, but not set.
- Fold in whipped cream; pour into prebaked chocolate crumb crust. Top with shavings
from candy bar and cookie crumbs.
- Chill for 4 to 5 hours until serving.
- Chocolate Crumb Crust: Combine ingredients in 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Heat on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring once. Press evenly onto sides and bottom of dish.
- Heat on HIGH for 1 minute to "set" crust.
Serves 6 to 8; 1 (9-inch crust)
Make in advance and freeze.