This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Heath Bar Cake
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 6 Heath Bars, broken in small pieces
- Blend brown sugar, flour and butter. Set aside 1 cup of mixture to be mixed later
with nuts and Heath Bars.
- Add baking soda, salt, egg, milk and vanilla extract and beat.
- Our into a greased 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Combine 1 cup mixture that was set aside, nuts and Heath Bars. Sprinkle over
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes.