This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Heath Bar Crunch Ice Cream
- 4 (1 3/16 ounce) original Heath bar candy bars, chopped into 1/2 to 1 inch pieces
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- Place candy bar pieces in small bowl; cover with plastic wrap and freeze.
- Beat eggs until light and fluffy, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Gradually beat in sugar, 1/4 cup at a time. Beat 1 minute.
- Stir in heavy cream and milk.
- Transfer mixture to
ice cream maker; freeze according to manufacturer's directions until ice cream
begins to stiffen, about 30 minutes.
- Remove dasher from container.
- Fold in candy bar pieces.
- Cover; freeze in freezer at least 4 hours for soft consistency or overnight for
Yield: 1 1/4 quarts