This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Heath Candy Bar Dessert
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 3 small boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 1 large container Cool Whip
- 6 Heath candy bars
- ahlua (as desired)
- Bake cake according to directions in a 13 x 9-inch pan. Poke holes in cake and
sprinkle Kahlua over it; let cool.
- Mix pudding according to directions; set aside.
- In bowl, using 1/2 of each ingredient for each layer, place:
Layer 1: Crumbled pieces of cake
Layer 2: Top with pieces of Heath candy bar
Layer 3: Pour 1/2 of pudding over candies
Layer 4: Top with 1/2 of Cool Whip
- Repeat another layer of the ingredients.
- Optional: Top with shavings of 1 candy bar.