This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 (1.4 ounce) Heath bars, chopped
- 3 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted with 1 tablespoon shortening
- Mix butter and brown sugar. Add egg and vanilla extract, then flour (dough
will be thick). Add chopped Heath bars.
- Form into small logs and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Cool, then dip one end of each cookie into the melted chocolate and shortening
- Place on wax paper. Let chocolate dry, refrigerating if necessary.
Makes about 30 cookies.