Heavenly Raspberry Mocha Bites
- 1/4 pound butter
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 3 1/2 cups granulated
- 1 heaping tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 (10 ounce) package Hershey's
raspberry chocolate chips
- 2 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 (7 ounce) jar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a heavy saucepan melt the butter. Add evaporated milk, sugar and coffee. Bring
to a rolling boil, stirring constantly until the temperature reaches 235 degrees
- Remove from heat and and raspberry chocolate chips and bittersweet chocolate.
Stir until all ingredients are melted.
- Add the Marshmallow Creme and stir until
blended. Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Cut into bite-size squares when cooled.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.