Malted Milk Nut Dainties
- 2 cups dry malted milk
- 1 cup water
- 5 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup nuts, broken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve malted milk in 1 cup water. Add sugar and the 3 cups water which has
been heated to boiling.
- Cook to 240 degrees F or soft ball stage.
- Add vanilla extract and nuts. Beat until mixture begins to set, then pour into
a buttered pan.
- When cool, cut into squares.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes