Marshmallow Cream Nut Candy
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or butter substitute
- 1/2 cup chopped marshmallows
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Boil sugar, milk, butter, and salt to soft ball stage (234 - 238 degrees F).
- Remove from heat. Add marshmallows.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Beat until thick and creamy.
- Add nuts, raisins, and flavoring.
- Pour into well-buttered, shallow pan.
- Cut into squares.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes