Ono Honey Macadamia Nut Candy
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Pinch salt
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup roasted macadamia nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine ingredients, except nuts, in a large pot. Bring to a boil over medium
heat and cook until mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, then beat until soft and creamy.
- Add nuts; mix well to coat.
- Spread on wax paper and allow to harden.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 2/16/2002 8:15 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes