As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 20 to 24 Graham crackers
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan with whole Graham crackers. Bring butter
and sugar to rolling boil in medium saucepan. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. When bubbling has stopped, add nuts. Spoon over Graham crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Keeps well in a tightly-covered container.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Boiled Candy Recipes