As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dark Karo corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cook all ingredients except vanilla extract together in a large saucepan
to 240 degrees F.
- Add vanilla extract. Cook to 246 degrees F.
- Pour into a buttered tin 1-inch deep. Press nuts into candy if desired.
- Cut when cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caramel Recipes