This is such a good old-fashioned candy.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/4 cups (250g) miniature marshmallows
- 3 cups (225g) white chocolate chips
- 2 cups small gumdrops (omit black gumdrops)
- Line a 9 x 13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Melt first 3 ingredients together until smooth. Mix in gumdrops. Spread
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Cut into squares. Wrap individual squares with plastic wrap.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caramel Recipes