As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon raspberry extract
- Bring to boiling point the milk, water and sugar, stirring to prevent scorching.
- When boiling point has been reached, add cream of tartar. Boil until syrup
reaches 240 degrees F.
- Add raspberry extract.
- Pour into oiled tin.
- Cut into squares when cool.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caramel Recipes