As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Boil sugar, butter and milk to firm-ball stage, 245 degrees F. Do not stir after
sugar is dissolved.
- Pour onto buttered platter; cool.
- Beat until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and chopped nuts or cherries, if desired. Press into buttered
- When firm, cut into squares.
- Wrap in wax paper.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Caramel Recipes