- 1 pound white chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup whole, unblanched almonds, toasted
- Melt white chocolate and butter together over hot water in a double boiler. Blend
in almond extract. Stir in almonds.
- Have ready a 12 x 9-inch cookie sheet covered with foil and buttered well.
- Spread mixture thin on cookie sheet.
- Break into pieces when cool.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.