Butter Almond Rose Mints
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon butter extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 or 3 drops red food coloring
- Beat cream cheese with milk until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until well blended.
- Press small amounts of mixture into candy molds.
- Remove from molds and allow to air-dry at room temperature for 4 to 6 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.