Candy Clay Basket
- 6-inch Round Pan
- Light Cocoa, Dark Cocoa and White Candy Melts
- Lollipop Sticks
- Melt Dark Cocoa Candy Melts.
- Cut twelve 3 inch lengths of Lollipop Sticks; dip sticks into candy and place
on waxed paper; refrigerate to set.
- Pour remaining melted candy into bottom of pan to a depth of 1/2 inch. Immediately
push lollipop sticks into coating, spacing evenly around edge.
- Refrigerate until set and unmold.
An even number of sticks is essential for the weaving to work out correctly.
Make a full recipe of Candy Clay using 1/2 bag White Candy Melts and 1/2 bag
Light Cocoa Candy Melts. Roll out 7 cords, each 18 inches long. Weave 5 cords between
sticks; smooth seams. Make a rope by loosely twisting remaining two cords together,
add to top edge of basket, securing with melted candy, if necessary.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes