- 2 small boxes strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1 cup ground coconut
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick paraffin wax
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- Mix together gelatin, pecans, coconut, condensed milk and vanilla extract. Shape
into balls, then set on wax paper.
- Chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator or freezer.
- Melt wax and chocolate chips in a double boiler and then put a wooden pick in
the rolled candy and dip into the wax-chocolate mixture.
- Set them back on the wax paper until dry.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes