Cherry Mountain Candy Bars
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 12 regular marshmallows
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate chips*
- 1 teaspoon cherry extract*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 ounces crushed salted peanuts
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In large saucepan combine sugar, milk, salt, marshmallows and 1/2 cup butter.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally./li>
- Remove from heat. Add white chocolate chips, cherry extract and vanilla extract. Pour into
- Melt chocolate chips; add crushed peanuts, peanut butter and 1 tablespoon butter
and mix well. Spread evenly over cherry mixture.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into 1-inch squares.
- Store in cool place.
* You can substitute cherry chips for the white chocolate chips. If you do, then
do not use the cherry extract.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes