Chocolate Cherry Creams
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 1/4 cup coconut or chopped nuts
- Melt chocolate and milk over low heat.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in confectioners' sugar, nuts and cherries, mix well.
- Chill until cool enough to handle.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in nuts or coconut.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Keep chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Confection Recipes