Chocolate Covered Jellies
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Sunkist Fruit Gems
- 4 ounces block-style semisweet chocolate, cut up
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (2 1/2 x 3 inch) piece paraffin, cut up
- Combine the semisweet chocolate pieces, chocolate chips, butter and paraffin in the top of a double boiler. Place over simmering hot water, stirring until melted. Remove from heat, but keep over the hot water.
- Using a wooden pick, dip the Fruit Gems into the chocolate.
- Place on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Let stand until chocolate is set.